Pharmaceutical companies demand equipment that is compact, efficient, and capable of running both bottles and cartons with minimal changeover. Polypack's PHARMA series shrink bundlers are specifically designed to have a small footprint, and based on the PH series machines, they use a main pusher to advance product through a curtain of film in order to create bullseye/sleeve wrap packs.
Polypack provides shrink wrap systems for all types of pharmacuetical containers including:
- Plastic Bottles
- Glass Bottles
- Plastic Vials
- Glass Vials
- Trayed Product
- Product on Pads
- Compact design, uses less than 8' of floor space
- Advanced, pre-programmed collation modules
- Positive package control with fully adjustable infeed guides, retractable barriers, articulating seal bar guides and product hold down
- Programmable motorized pusher assembly, including acceleration and deceleration modes, provides precisely controlled transfers
- Rapid tool- free changeovers using the color touch screen
The Pharmaceutical Series include shrink wrappers, tray packers, and total closure bundlers.
Just like any packaging equipment designed by Polypack, our pharmaceutical equipment is custom tailored to respond to the particular needs of our clients. Polypack's print registered shrink bundlers can also be used by the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and medical industry to multipack product using print registration film.
We are specialists in developing systems that can multipack any size and shape product in any configuration.
If you need to multipack small pharmaceutical bottles, medical boxes, tubes, or any other size and shape of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and medical products, Polypack can design the perfect shrink packaging equipment. Polypack can multipack your products using clear or printed film, shrink wrap with bulleyes or shrink bundle with total closure.
No matter what product; bottles, tubes, or cartons, Polypack can provide you with the best solution for both your distribution and retail needs.
Polypack's packaging equipment shrink multipacks various products of different sizes and shapes for the pharmaceutical, medical, nutraceutical industries. Polypack tailors shrink wrappers and tray packers that respond to the needs of the pharmaceutical manufacturers, nutraceutical distributors, and contract packagers. Wal-Mart has recently asked suppliers to ship their products in 3 packs.
We Do 3 Packs!
Shrink wrap is the new solution for many industries:
Many industries are giving up on corrugated boxes due to the high costs and the storage space and problems associated with corrugated causes. Shrink wrap is the new solution for many industries deciding to review packaging systems and lower packaging cost. Pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturers, as well as contract packagers, are starting to use shrink wrap solution to their packaging needs because of the graphics capabilities and low cost of shrink film versus corrugated. Our pharmaceutical shrink bundler series was designed to lower packaging costs, improve package design and eliminate corrugated boxes. These machines are both affordable and reliable.
STANDARD FEATURES TO ALL POLYPACK "PHARMACEUTICAL MULTI-PACKERS"
- Product size versatility - individual product widths from 3/4" up to 4 1/4" across (diameter or width).
- Pack pattern versatility - 2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10 & 12-pack
- Easily accessible side mounted tunnel heaters
- Option free engineering (Polypack provides a complete, ready to operate system; everything is built-in!
- Interlocked Lexan® safety doors.
- An automatic "rebound" feature on the seal bar assembly.
- A "mushroom" emergency stop.
- Chain and motor guards.
- A tunnel conveyor torque limiter.
- Polypack's simple, reliable, single piece solid "hot knife" sealing blade
- Energy efficient shrink tunnel - double wall insulation
- Single frame, integrated, infeed collator / wrapper / shrink tunnel system.
- Heavy 11 gauge stainless steel frame construction
- NEMA 12 stainless steel electrical enclosure
- Polypack's exclusive stainless steel rod tunnel conveyor
- Quality controlled, color-coded, clearly labeled and documented wiring in accordance with NEC standards
- Simple, sequential, operational programming, with redundancy, externally viewable I/O and documentation
- Built-in product control modules which include:
- A continuously running infeed conveyor
- Backpressure control (product stop)
- A product collation barrier
- Polypack's unique, programmable accel/decel motorized pusher assembly
- Adjustable seal bar transfer guides
- An adjustable "hold down" behind the seal bar
- "Quick change", "smooth transfer" dead plates between the wrapper and the tunnel
- "Easy load", low, front mounted, cradle mounted film roll positioning.
- "Finger light" weighted dancer bar controlled, powered film unwind.
- Simple push buttons with color touch screen controls.
- Included within the color touch screen are self monitoring diagnostics.
- The diagnostics include, but are not limited to:/
- Plant personnel "alert" lights
- Low film indicator
- No film indicator
- Low air pressure
- Oven temperature indicators