Pharmaceutical Shrink Bundler
The PHARMA Series shrink bundlers are compact, intermittent motion shrink wrappers designed to collate and shrink wrap pharmaceutical products even at high speeds. This Polypack model uses a motorized pusher to provide smooth, positive transfers. This pharmaceutical shrink wrapper is capable of handling both rounded and squared containers, such as vitamin bottles and small cartons. These compact bundlers are ideal for nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, and personal care products.
This pharmaceutical shrink wrap machine achieves faster speeds by using an overhead flight bar pusher system. The flight bars use fully adjustable plates which allow them to accommodate various product sizes and pack configurations . The film is sealed against a silicone belt, eliminating the need for a lower seal bar assembly. These machines achieve speeds of up to 80 bundles per minute.
POLYPACK’S PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINES integrate state of the art design, construction, operation and safety features. These machines are designed and built to specifically meet the needs of the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries. At less than 8 feet long, these machines are very compact and can multipack small bottles, vials and cartons of different shapes and sizes.
PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINE FEATURES
- Heavy Gauge, Stainless Steel Construction
- No Change Parts
- Fully Adjustable Flight Bar System
- Self-Leveling, Teflon® Coated Hot Knife Sealbar Assembly
- Silicone Sealing Belt
- Side or Curved Infeed Options
- Pre-Programmed Collation Modules
- Self-Adjusting Solid Stainless Steel Rod Tunnel Conveyor (No Belts or Coatings)
- Engineered as an Single Unit with Integrated Double Insulated Tunnel to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Polycarbonate Enclosures Ensure Safety and Easy Access to Machine Components
Polypack is a proud member of PMMI. PMMI is the leading global resource for the packaging and processing industry. This organization represents more than 900 North American manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, components, and materials, as well as, providers of related equipment and services to the packaging and processing industry.