Printed Film Bundler
Polypack’s FIL series shrink wrap machines are designed to provide complete enclosure of bundles with polyethylene, polyolefin or PVC films. These machines can also be designed to handle print-registered film for retail packaging. These machines are available at speeds of up to 25 cycles per minute, and are available in both horizontal and vertical sealbar configurations. Automatic collation modules are available for orientation, rotation and stacking.
- Intermittent motion machine for total closure wraps
- Automatic inline production
- Production rates up to 25 cycles per minute
- Horizontal or vertical seal options
- Automatic product collation, orientation, rotation & stacking
- Wraps individual products with round or rectangular profiles
- Wrap products from small trays up to 12 foot or longer rolls.
- Capable of running print registered film for retail packaging (optional)
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
3301 Gateway Centre Blvd.
Pinellas Park, FL 33782 USA
Office: (727) 578-5000
2 Avenue de Tours 72500 Montval Sur Loir (France)
Bureau: +33(0) 2 43 46 44 76
Ilsi Blanco - firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabriela Blanco - email@example.com
Oficina: +57 1 508 5533
Av. Insurgente Sur 753 Piso 3-D
Colonia Nápoles, C.P. 03810
Oficina: 52(55) 6725-3396