SLEEVE WRAP BUNDLERS
PH Sleeve wrap shrink bundlers are among the most versatile machines on the market
Polypack’s PH series shrink bundlers uses a main pusher and seal bar designed for wrapping individual products as well as for collating products into multipack configurations. The PH series shrink bundler machines are available with various infeed and collation modules. The PH series shrink wrappers are also available with an integrated pad dispenser to create pad-supported shrink packs.
Polypack’s PH series shrink bundlers use a main pusher assembly to transfer and/or collate products into the wrapping section of the machine. When necessary, Polypack uses gates, barriers and decompression plates to control the backpressure of products entering the machine, which ensures smooth product flow throughout the entire shrink wrap process.
- Intermittent motion sealing for bullseye/sleeve wraps
- Motorized pusher assembly transfers products to wrapping section
- Back pressure controlled by gates, barriers and decompression plates
- Various collation modules available (dividing, reorientation and stacking)
Self monitoring diagnostics available
- Wrap up to 30 bundles per minute in single lane, and 60 per minute in dual lane
- Stabilizing modules and guides for unstable products
- Energy efficient shrink tunnel