Horizontal Form, fill & Seal shrink wrapper
Inline Total Closure w/ Forming Head Shrink Wrapper
Polypack’s FIL series machines are intermittent motion total closure shrink wrappers that use a forming head to wrap products with rectangular or round profiles. The FIL can be designed to run everything from small trays to 12 foot or longer rolls. The pack is sealed on both sides and shrunk for increased product protection. Total closure wraps are more resistant to mishandling and ware house conditions, and they present a nice, continuous surface without seals obscuring the graphics and branding..
Polypack’s FIL series shrink wrap machines are designed to provide complete enclosure of bundles with polyethylene, polyolefin or PVC films. These machines can also be designed to handle print-registered film for retail packaging. These machines are available at speeds of up to 25 cycles per minute, and are available in both horizontal and vertical sealbar configurations. Automatic collation modules are available for orientation, rotation and stacking.
- Intermittent motion machine for total closure wraps
- Automatic inline production
- Production rates up to 25 cycles per minute
- Horizontal or vertical seal options
- Automatic product collation, orientation, rotation & stacking
- Wraps individual products with round or rectangular profiles
- Wrap products from small trays up to 12 foot or longer rolls
- Capable of running print registered film for retail packaging (optional)
Polypack is a proud member of PMMI. PMMI is the leading global resource for the packaging and processing industry. This organization represents more than 900 North American manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, components, and materials, as well as, providers of related equipment and services to the packaging and processing industry.