Tray Shrink Wrapper
Inline Belt-to-Belt Shrink Wrapper
Polypack’s IL series inline shrink wrapper is designed to provide a bullseye wrap to products longer than 4 inches. These tray shrink wrapping machines have belt-to-belt transfers, controlled by motor inverters for positive transfers. The IL series shrink wrapper can be installed at the end of a tray multipacker to shrink wrap each tray after they are formed and loaded.
Polypack’s CMS series machines are Continuous Motion Sealbar shrink wrap machines, designed to provide high speed bullseye wraps to products longer than 4 inches. These tray shrink wrapping machines have positive belt-to-belt transfers that are controlled by motor inverters. The CMS series shrink wrap machine can be installed at the end of a tray multipacker to shrink wrap each tray after they are loaded and formed.
These shrink wrap machines are available as stand-alone systems that can either be handloaded or fed by an existing conveyor. The IL series machines are also available with a wide array of product collation modules as well as a pad feeder to create pad-supported shrink multipacks.
- Intermittent motion shrink wrapping machine
- Ideal for shrink wrapping trays and larger, stable products
- Low friction, self tracking infeed and transfer conveyors
- Low height, side mounted film cradle
- Energy efficient shrink tunnel
- Available as a continuous motion, high speed model (CMS Series)
machines are available as stand-alone systems that can either be handloaded or fed by an existing conveyor. The CMS series machines are also available with a wide array of product collation modules as well as a pad feeder to create pad-supported shrink multipacks.
- Heavy Gauge, Stainless Steel Main Frame
- Self-Leveling, Teflon® Coated Hot Knife Sealbar Assembly
- Pre-Programmed Acceleration and Deceleration for Smooth Operation
- Self-Adjusting Solid Stainless Steel Rod Tunnel Conveyor (No Belts or Coatings)
- Low-Level, Side-Mounted Film Positioning for Quick and Easy Threading
- Engineered as an Single Unit with Integrated Double Insulated Tunnel to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Polycarbonate Enclosures Ensure Safety and Easy Access to Machine Components
- Quick Changeovers
- PLC Touchscreen Interface
Polypack is a proud member of PMMI. PPMI is the leading global resource for the packaging and processing industry. This organization represents more than 900 North American manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, components, and materials, as well as, providers of related equipment and services to the packaging and processing industry.
Polypack, Inc. produces unique end-of-line packaging equipment to a variety of businesses worldwide. Established in 1959, our company remains privately owned and operated from our corporate office in Florida.
3301 Gateway Centre Blvd.
Pinellas Park, FL 33782 USA
+1 (727) 578 - 5000