Polypack’s FH series shrink wrap machines are intermittent motion total closure shrink wrappers that use a forming head to multipack a variety of products. The shrink wrap bundles are sealed on all sides for increased product protection. Total Closure shrink wrap multipacks are much more resistant to mishandling and warehouse conditions, and they present a nice, continous surface for retail packaging applications.
Polypack’s FH series total closure shrink wrappers are designed to provide complete enclosure of bundles with polyethylene, polyolefin or PVC films. These machines can also be designed to handle print-registered film for retail packaging applications.
- Intermittent motion sealing with total closure wraps
- Automatic product collation
- Forming heads/plows contain no moving parts; simple & reliable
- Inline or side infeed production
- Collation assemblies divide, reorient, rotate, upend, group, or stack products
- Production speeds up to 15 wraps/min single lane and 30/minute in dual lane
- Compatible with LDPE, PVC, and PO films
- Printed film capability (optional)
Polypack is a proud member of PMMI. PPMI is the leading global resource for the packaging and processing industry. This organization represents more than 900 North American manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, components, and materials, as well as, providers of related equipment and services to the packaging and processing industry.
Polypack, Inc. produces unique end-of-line packaging equipment to a variety of businesses worldwide. Established in 1959, our company remains privately owned and operated from our corporate office in Florida.
3301 Gateway Centre Blvd.
Pinellas Park, FL 33782 USA
+1 (727) 578 - 5000